Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on Endangered Species Act of 1973 in which you include the following: Describe the purpose, creation, enforcement, and revisions of your chosen environmental law. Include any relevant historical information that led to its passage and a summary of the purpose of the law as it relates to human health and the environment.Identify which federal and state government environmental agencies enforce your chosen law and compare the agency’s roles in protecting the environmental resources.Most environmental laws passed by the legislative branch result in the enforcing agencies writing regulations that will implement the law. Describe where in the Code of Federal Regulations you would find regulations for your chosen law.Summarize the benefits that your chosen law will make to the environment and human health, in your state or city. Include in your discussion how the law addresses either the “Tragedy of the Commons”, the free-rider problem, or pollution as an externality.Based on your research, compare the benefits of the law to the costs that it may impose on society and draw conclusions on the adequacy of the law to achieve its purpose. Cite at least four references, two of which must be peer-reviewed.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.