ENV 3 ESSAY # 2: Elements Name:____________________Your essays should be about 1000 words, in 12 font and double-spaced. This means you should devote a good paragraph or more to each part. Include the word count at the top of the assignment.Please make an effort with your grammar and your spelling. I require college-level work.Essays should be posted by Sunday at midnight at the end of each week.No late assignments will be accepted. Submit online. Please separate your answers clearly (with spacing) into the separate parts, labeling Part 1, Part 2, etc….What you need for this assignment:Water, snack, a ride to your location3 hoursPeriodic table of elementsYour lap top or a notebook to write inPart 1: Go to your favorite local beach or park or natural location. Allow 3 hours for this assignment.What ancient elements are present within your line of sight? Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Void?How do the elements interact with each other? With you?What might still be useful about the ancient “five elements” system?What is your relationship with each of these elements? How do they affect or influence your life?Write your thoughts; there is no “right” answer – only careful thought and effort as opposed to sloppy thinking and laziness.Part 2:Which of the modern elements form the Periodic Table are present in your line of sight?Find at least 10 and include the name and symbol for eachWhat is their function?Try and be very observant and look for rare elements that you might not have noticed before.Look around and see what things are made from.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.