1. Enter data of Q5 on p. 273 to spss, and perform an independent samples t-test. (When you enter the data, make husband and wife as one variable, assign husband =1 and wife =2. If you do not know how to enter this data, check the first video on how gender is entered in spss.)a. What are the mean scores on attitude-toward-smoking for husbands and wives?b. At the significance level of .05, are husband and wife significantly different in their attitudes toward smoking?2. Enter data of Q7 on p. 274 to spss and perform a dependent sample t-test. (Hint: Make prestress and poststress as two different variables. If you do not know how to enter this data, check the last video from the previous week.)a. What are the mean scores of stress prior to and after the exposure to stressful situation?b. At the significance level of .10, are the two scores significantly different?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.