LA 247 INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINAL PAPER
Papers are due Sunday, March 19tht at 5pm (EST).
Late submissions will be accepted no later than Wednesday, March 22nd mid-night. There will be no further extension granted unless there is a sanctioned or documented absence on file. Late submissions will result in a 15pt penalty.
*Includes papers submitted beyond 3/19/23 5:15pm (EST)
Due date for topics is week 5 (
Sunday, February 5th at 5pm (EST)). Once a topic is submitted it cannot be changed. An assessment drop box will be provided for chapter/topic choice.
Failure to submit a chapter/topic will result in a topic being chosen for you. No exceptions
Students are to choose any crises related topic
covered in class from the following chapters: 6
through 12 .
1- If you choose chapter 6– Crises of Loss: Death, Relationship Breakups and Economic Loss you must choose a specific loss discussed in the chapter (eg. loss of loved one, divorce, loss of job)
2 If you choose chapter 7 – Community Disaster, Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder you must specify the type of disasters associated with the chapter and your understanding of each
3- If you choose chapter 9 – Crises Related to Personal Trauma you must choose a specific trauma discussed in the chapter (e.g. Sexual Assault/Rape, Child Abuse, Intimate Partner Violence, Bullying)
4 – If you choose chapter 11 – Substance Use Related Disorders and Crises you must choose a specific substance discussed in the chapter (e.g. alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, etc.)
Expectations of the paper
The purpose of this paper is to demonstrate your understanding of the topic chosen and how you would implement what you’ve learned through the course of the semester in assisting a “client” going through the crisis.
IMPORTANT: In addition to the chapter chosen, the paper is expected to reference but not limited to what is learned in chapters 1-3
· Body of your paper
· Introduction of a fictional“client” and the crisis they are dealing with. Your introduction should not exceed more than one page and should provide all of the following:
EXAMPLE: Topic: Chapter 6- Crisis of Loss: Death
Who is your client?: 45 year old woman who recently lost a loved one (specify relationship to your client – mother, stepmother, grandparent, friend, mentor, etc.)
Cause of death of loved one: illness (specify illness and length of time), accident; homicide, etc.
Support system or lack of : is your client married? single? Widowed( perhaps the deceased was the spouse), etc.
Effect(s) the loss has on your client: diagnosed with depression, effects on his/her marriage, job, etc. has turned to substance abuse (eg. alcohol), etc.
Other relevant information you may feel is important – was your client the caregiver? if so, for how long? was your client close or estranged from the
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.