Does a commission payable to a real estate agent in Queensland, Australia include a GST component? For example, if I sell my house for $500,000 and the Agency listing it for sale charges a commission of “3.3% of the sale price including GST”, does that mean that the commission payable on the $500,000 is simply $17,500 (3.3%), and the GST payable to the ATO must be taken out of the $17,500? Or is an extra 10% of $17,500 added to the commission fee……….. Bit confused
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.