Research on disruption of the Supply Chain and Transportation industry due to COVID-19, deliberate recovery post COVID-19 with assistance from federal government implementing new policies, funding, and lessons learned to avoid another disaster.
How Government policies and regulations have affected the supply chain and transportation industry in a positive way?
What is the impact of political instability on global sourcing?
Did the supply chain and transportation fully recovered from the gridlock caused by COVID-19?Length: The research paper should be 2000 – 2500 words (9-10 pages)
in length. The page count does not include the Works Cited, Reference,
or Bibliography page, or the title page or abstract if required by your
documentation style. The page count refers only to the text of the paper
itself. Submitting a paper that is doesn’t fall within the word count range
is not a good idea. Papers that are too long are as problematic as those
that are too short. Part of effective writing is being able to complete the
assignment within the designated limits set.
Sources: Your final source page should contain at least seven (7)
sources, with at least four (4) sources coming from peer-reviewed
journals taken from the APUS library; you will lose points if you have
Rubric for grading criteria: Thesis & Support (The writing has a
clearly articulated) , Organization (The writing flows smoothly and
logically from a well-defined thesis) , Sources, Tone (one and style
appropriate for the discipline), Formatting (Errors-free).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.