What’s more frustrating to soldiers than Monday mornings getting back your 5988E and realizing that all the effort you put into your PMCS didn’t get updated onto the 5988E. As a result, you end up in the cycle of constantly attempting to get your faults updated to get PLL to order parts. At my unit, we have attempted to fix this by getting the unit to take personal ownership of assigned equipment. They did this a few different ways like crews naming the vehicle, painting names on the vehicles to boast ownership, and following up with PLL by ensuring that we report through the chain of command when our 5988E doesn’t reflect parts on order or fault status from the previous week. To aid in this we utilize our mechanic and have them verify and fix any faults that we have parts on hand for. (AR 750-1 2019) This has slowly been fixing our 5988E by ensuring that the faults have the national stock number verified by a mechanic before turning it back in. It’s a slow process that we have been trying to fix but we have been moving in the right direction. With parts coming in regularly we assist our maintenance team in hanging parts and bringing our fleet back to full mission capability.
AR 750-1. Army Material Maintenance Policy. (2019, October 28). Retrieved January 10, 2023, from https://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/pdf/web/ARN13933_AR750-1_FINAL.pdfPurpose To ensure understanding of leader roles in the Army Maintenance Program
(AMP), and the Command Maintenance Discipline Program (CMDP).
Discussion boards are an important tool in facilitating student learning in an
online environment. Your participation allows you to demonstrate
understanding and application of course material by contributing to an
The Army Maintenance Program is an important part of unit readiness.
Drawing on personal experience in your current unit, or a past unit,
answer the following prompt.
Identify a deficiency or oversight in your Units’ maintenance program.
Elaborate on this issue/s and possible ways to improve or solve the
issue/s after this lesson on the AMP. Respond to two of your peers
with alternate possible solutions to the issue/s they identified.
Expectations 1. You must submit an initial response to the discussion question. Your
initial response must:
-be a minimum of 200 words (We are looking for body content. Your
listed reference in your initial post will not count toward this word
-state your Rank, Name in the subject line (ex. SSG Jones, Avery)
-include one APA formatted reference and one in-text citation to support
your post (use a reference other than the Research and Case Studies
2. After you have posted an initial response, reply to two of your peers,
(you must reply to their initial response) each reply must:
-be a minimum of 150 words (salutations and references are not included
in your word count)
-open each post with the Rank/Name of the student you are addressing
and close each reply with your Rank/Name
-your first three posts (initial response and two replies) will be graded
All posts must be submitted by typing your response in the text box.
*This discussion will be evaluated on the expectations listed above and the
ARMY MAINTENANCE DISCUSSION
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.