Discussion 1read the paper found here regarding the Trial of T. Hall. From the paper, begin your reading on page 14 with the first full paragraph and end the reading after the completion of the first paragraph on page 17. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:· Why was T. Hall singled out for scrutiny?· How did T. Hall’s neighbors respond to the gossip that this person’s sex was unclear?· What authority did women claim in assessing the situation?· What authority did men claim?· What does the struggle to mark T. Hall’s gender identity suggest about the structure of community life and the roles of men and women in colonial America?Discussion 2Read the information provided regarding the 1763 Treaty of Paris, which ended the Seven Year’s War. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:· What concessions are forced upon France by England, the victor, and what does England give in return?· How significant a role do New World possessions seem to play in the treaty?· What does this document suggest about the European balance of power and the economic philosophy of mercantilism?Discussion 3· Compare the backgrounds of Jefferson and Paine; did Paine have an advantage or disadvantage by not being born in the colonies? Explain.· Examine the language used in both documents; who is the audience for each writer?· Why does Jefferson not discuss slavery in the Declaration?· What do Paine and Jefferson say about the monarchy in their respective documents?· Why does Jefferson focus more on the king than parliament?Discussion 4Read the information included in Jefferson’s Message to Congress (1803). Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:· Thomas Jefferson wrote this secret message to Congress about the Lewis & Clark expedition in 1803; what does it tell us about Jefferson’s views of westward expansion and Native Americans?· What solutions does Jefferson propose to the friction between the fledgling republic and the Indian tribes of the West?· What arguments does he use to explain the Lewis & Clark expedition?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.