Different types of advertising methods are being considered for a company’s new product: a magazine ad (M), a television ad (T), a newspaper coupon (N), a radio ad (R), a coupon mailer (C), and a social media ad (S). The coupons are both good for ten dollars off the item. The dots in the Venn diagram below show the various methods. An advertising specialist considers a method at random to review.Let A be the event of selecting a method that gives a discount.Let B be the event of selecting a printed method.Move the dots on the Venn diagram to place the dots in the correct event, A, B,or A AND B. Note that you might not use all of the dots.Provide your answer below:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.