Define a relation R on ℤ as (a, b) ∈ R if and only if a and b, when written out, have the same number of 5s. For example, (1752, 95) ∈ R since they both have one 5 but (1752, 505) ∉ R since 1752 has one 5 but 505 has two 5s. Is R an equivalence relation? Prove that R is an equivalence relation. This problem is similar to examples and exercises in Section 4.5 of your SNHU MAT299 textbook.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.