Table of Contents
The Juventus Problem 3
The course of the Problem 4
Different Alternatives 5
Evaluate the Alternatives and Weigh the Evidence 7
Decision Tree 8
An Alternative and Risk Matrix for the Alternative. 9
Plan to Make Decision Tangible and Achievable 10
The Juventus Problem
The problem at Juventus is that they have been unable to win the group stage and go through it in the Champions League. This means Juventus will not be able to get significant revenue from the Champions League. If we add that Juventus is third in the league, 10 points behind the first place, we can assume that this year will be again not profitable for Juventus (Bonn, 2022). Considering that they already have a considerable debt, my problem will be how Juventus will economically react to this possible future crisis—for example, not doing a vast market campaign this summer, selling players, or focusing on the youth players.
An effective decision-making process is systematic, considers all relevant information, and makes decisions in the organization’s best interest. In order to make an effective decision, the decision-maker must first identify the problem that needs to be solved or the question that needs to be answered. Once the problem has been identified, the decision-maker must gather all relevant information. This information can come from various sources, such as market research, financial reports, and data analysis (Bonn, 2022). Once all of the relevant information has been gathered, the decision-maker must then analyze this information and come up with a solution that is in the organization’s best interest.
The problem at Juventus is a big one because it will directly affect their revenue. Without being able to compete in the Champions League, Juventus will miss out on much money. This could lead to them selling players or focusing on youth players to stay financially afloat. The problem is also a big one because it could affect their morale. If Juventus cannot compete for e in the Champions League, it will be a significant disappointment for the players, the coaches, and the fans.
The course of the Problem
Since its formation in 1897, Juventus FC has been one of the most successful Italian and European football clubs. The club has won 33 domestic titles, including nine consecutive Serie A titles between 2011 and 2019 and two Intercontinental Cups. They have also reached two UEFA Champions League finals, in 1997 and 2003, losing both times (Bonn, 2022). In recent years, however, Juventus have struggled to replicate its previous success at the highest level. The main reason for this is the club’s financial situation. Despite its on-field success, Juventus have been plagued by financial problems for much of its history. In 2006, the club was relegated to Serie B due to the Calciopoli scanda
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.