Data were obtained on the reduction in cholesterol count (in mg per 100 ml of bloodserum) for a sample of 15 male subject participating in a study to test if a lowcholesteroldiet reduces serum cholesterol. Each subject participated in the studyfor four weeks. The response variable was the reduction in cholesterol. It was alsoanticipated that the reduction in cholesterol might depend on the subject’s age. Youcan cut and paste the data into R. In case you have diculty cutting from this pdf leI also put the data into a text le on SmartSitex=c(45,43,46,49,50,37,34,30,31,26,22,58,60,52,27)y=c(30,52,45,38,62,55,25,30,40,17,27,44,61,58,45)(a) Make a scatter plot of the data. Don’t print the graph until you have added theregression line (part e).(b) Calculate the slope of the regression line.(c) Calculate the intercept of the regression line.d) Add the regression line to the scatter plot and turn in the graph with your homework.We add the line by calculating the predicted values of y at the minimumvalue of x (which is 22) and the maximum value of x (which is 60).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.