create a two-tailed t-test (“two sample assuming equal variance”) comparing the wait time of “lunchtime” and “evening” customers.HO: There is no difference in average wait time for lunchtime and evening customers.HA: There is a difference in average wait time for lunchtime and evening customers.Output-1. What is the mean wait time for the two groups to the second decimal (eg., 0.00)? 2. Can you make any statistical conclusions just looking the mean wait time? Why or why not?3. In the analysis, an Alpha of .05 is used. Using your own words, describe what an Alpha of .05 represents? 4. Is there a statistical difference in average wait time for lunchtime and evening customers? Explain.5. At what level is the difference of the two samples significant? 6. Describe what the level of significance means. 7. You are the manager of the bank. What are two conclusions you may come to after reviewing the data?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.