Create 3 sentences (in Spanish) that have both a direct and indirect object pronoun in the past tense. Take one of the sentences and re-write that same sentence, replacing the direct object with the appropriate direct object pronoun.Re-write the original sentence again replacing only the indirect object with its appropriate pronoun.Lastly, write the sentence replacing both the and objects with their appropriate pronouns. Follow this model: (1) Di . (My base sentence, with a object and object, NO pronouns) I gave (2) di a Julia. (The same sentence, but using a object pronoun, replacing “las flores”) I gave to Julia. (3) di flores. (The same sentence, but using an object pronoun, replacing ” to Julia”) I gave flowers . (4) di. (The same sentence, this time using an object pronoun replacing “to Julia” — changed to “se” to facilitate pronunciation AND a direct object pronoun replacing “las flores”) I gave You are not required to write explanations in parenthesis as I did above. Please experiment with using a variety of objects, one masculine, one feminine, and one plural of either gender, and also use three different indirect objects, meaning the recipient is a different indirect object pronoun in each sentence (me, te, le, nos, les) — do not use the same IDO twice. Have fun!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.