Question 11. For this question you will convert Longitude/Latitude from Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS) to Decimal Degrees (DD). DMS is a popular format to use for GPS units, but often computer mapping systems prefer having DD. Think about it like time. When you tell some one you will see them at 5:30, they understand 5 hours and 30 minutes. This is using two different units for a measurement of time. If you want to use just the unit of hour, then you would use decimal hours, and tell them that you will see them 5.5 hours. This was done by converting 30 minutes to half and hour by dividing the minutes by 60 because there are 60 minutes in an hour. You should do the same with converting DMS to DD. There are 60 minutes in a Degree and 3600 Seconds in a Degree. So to convert from DMS you will need to divide minutes by 60 and seconds by 3600 and add up all values. The formula is DD = D + M/60 + S/3600For this question you need to convert the following coordinates:Longitude = -95°21’43” Latitude = 29°43’18″° is the symbol for degrees’ is the symbol for minutes” is the symbol for seconds. Now convert these values, for Answer 1 put the Longitude in Decimal Degrees, and Answer 2 the Latitude. Question 21. If you type the long lat that you calcuated into Google Map – maps.google.com in the format of Lat, Long (e.g. 29.721930, -95.362130), it will show you where in the world that long lat is. Once you find it in Google is your long lat located on TSU campus? True False
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.