I can not figure this out please help me!!!!!I got all the other questions accept these three.Also how to solve?Considering Direction of Association160 -160 -140140Variable2120 -120100 -10080806015202530152030Variable1Variable 1Figure 1 (a)Figure 1 (b)Variables160Variable3160. [email protected] 1120100100 78060 +6020253015202530VariableVariable1Figure 2 (a)Figure 2 (b)(a) How many variables are included in the scatterplot in Figure 1 (a)? Estimate the range for Variable1 and for Variable2.There are i!variables in the scatterplot.The range for Variable1 is i!The range for Variable2 is i!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.