Consider the following sample of five measurements.5, 4, 2, 1, 7a. Calculate the range, s^2, and s.range =s^2 = s=b. Add 2 to each measurement and repeat part a.range =s^2=s=c. Subtract 4 from each measurement and repeat part a.range=s^2=s=d. Considering your answers to parts a, b, and c, what seems to be the effect on the variability of a data set by adding the same number to or subtracting the same number from each measurement? a. The variability is decreased by the amount subtracted from each measurement. b. There is no effect on the variability. c. The variability is increased by the amount added to each measurement. d. The variability is multiplied by the amount added to or subtracted from each measurement.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.