Hi I need to solve this question using excel please help! Consider a multiple-choice examination with 50 questions. Each question has four possible answers. Assume that student who has done the homework and attended lectures has a 75% probability of answering any question correctly. Use Excel to find the following probabilities: a) A student must answer 43 or more questions correctly to obtain a grade of A. What percentage of the students who have done their homework and attended lectures will obtain a grade of A on this multiple-choice examination? b) A student who answers 35 to 39 questions correctly will receive a grade of C. What percentage of the students who have done their homework and attended lectures will obtain a grade of C on this multiple-choice examination? c) A student must answer 30 or more questions correctly to pass the examination. What percentage of the students who have done their homework and attended lectures will to pass the examination? d) Assume that a student has not attended class and has not done the homework for the course. Furthermore, assume that the student will simply guess at the answer to each question. What is the probability that this student will answer 30 or more questions correctly and pass the examination?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.