Congratulations! You have reached the close of SCI207! Throughout this course, you have been keeping a journal about your experience in the class. The purpose of this activity is to enable you to reflect on your learning: what new things have you discovered, what surprises have you encountered, what topics or ideas you have found particularly challenging, and how the course is going for you. Throughout the course, you have been participating in the Environmental Footprint Reduction Project, and you have been using the journal as a space for a progress report on your efforts.In your last journal entry of the course, look back over the class as a whole, including your experiences during this final week.Complete the following:In the first paragraph or two of your journal entry this week, what new things have you learned? What experiences have stood out for you? What tasks or content did you find difficult or frustrating? What activities did you find surprising or exciting?In another one or two paragraphs, looking ahead and beyond the end of this course, what do you plan to take with you from this class? How has this course changed your outlook on the environment? How has it changed the way you live your life in relation to the environment?Be sure to include reflections on your experiences with the Ecological Footprint Reduction Project.Your entry will be evaluated in terms of whether or not it met the topic and length requirements, and whether it is clearly written.Your entry should be a minimum of one typed page each (double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.