You have been hired as the new Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for PostCyberSolutions (PCS) LLC to overhaul the cyber security program. In addition to local PCS information systems, the CISO is responsible for ensuring the various program managers maintain security compliance for customer systems under PCS security cognizance. PCS holds several government contracts in various regulatory environments making CISO a challenging position.
One of your first actions to improve the security program is to create a working group between the Information Technology, Engineering, and Security departments to foster better communication, address information system security challenges, and to work off action items. During this week’s working group meeting, an informative debate breaks out regarding the three core principles of information security and which one is most important: confidentiality, integrity, or availability. The working group debate stemmed from discussions regarding security protections for PCS’s new contract to overhaul the early warning missile detection system for the Ministry of Defense in Istanbogus.
Rank each of the three security principles in the order of importance for this system. Explain your rationale for each ranking to include any factors, criteria, and assumptions you made in selecting the order of precedence. Include at least one research reference and associated in-text citation using APA standards. In your replies to your peers discuss their ranking/rationale.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.