Choose any 2 of the following questions and answer them as completely as possible, in two to three paragraphs, and in complete sentences USING ONLY YOUR TEXT (Title: History of the United States, Vol. 2) AND THE LEARNING MODULE SOURCES. NO OTHER SOURCES ARE ALLOWED!1. Describe the experiences of minorities within the military. How did minorities challenge notions of race during the war, and in what ways were their options restrained during the war because of race? Include WEB Dubois’ editorials “Close Ranks” and “Returning Soldiers” in your answer.2. What was new about the “new woman” of the 1920s? In what ways did life for American women change during this decade?3. In what ways might World War II be viewed as the origin of the civil rights movement? How did various racial and ethnic groups attempt to connect wartime service and the rhetoric of US leaders to their fight for equal rights?4. How did popular culture, especially in film, shape Americans’ ideas about the Soviet Union and the prospect of nuclear war?5. How did media coverage affect protest movements in the 1960’s?6. Why did the Tet Offensive, a military debacle for the Vietcong, reduce the confidence of Americans toward their government and help to end the Vietnam War?7. What is meant by the New Right? Why did the New Right become so powerful?8. What was the connection, if any, between those calling for black power, red power, brown power, and even women’s liberation in the 1970s? How were these campaigns different from those who supported white power? What were the strategies used by these different groups? Was the desired outcome of these groups’ supremacy and domination or greater equality?9. What were the major differences between the Bush 43 presidency and the Reagan presidency?10. Summarize the events of September 11 and describe the way that this terrorist attack affected the nation. Describe the immediate reaction of the nation as well as the federal government’s attempts to prevent future terrorist attacks.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.