Can you have this done in 3 hours? The film I chose was The DepartedThis assignment gives you the opportunity to explore ethical perspectives in film. In 500-600 words, please consider the three primary ethical schools we have explored in the class: virtue ethics, teleological, and deontological ethics. Choose a film, and then identify the primary school of thought that is best reflected in the film. This activity aligns with module outcomes 1, 3 and 5.Content Requirements:Specifically refer to at least two scenes in the film as evidence for the school of thought that is best reflected in the film.Quote dialogue from the film and provide some context for the scenes you’re discussing and analyzing.Remember to discuss why the other two schools may not strictly apply to the film. Or perhaps you can argue that the two other schools are present in some of the decisions or actions of some minor characters, but they do not necessarily dominate the film.Speculate as to why a specific ethical school dominates this film. Does the topic lend itself to the particular ethical view? Does the setting or historical period of the film lend itself to a certain ethical view? Has the director stated or implied what was ethically important when he or she made the film?Read and quote from 2 movie reviews and your readings to help clarify or support any of your ideas.Writing Requirements: Develop an interesting introduction which includes an evident thesis.Logically organize your ideas, ensuring that there are transitions between each paragraph.Use proper grammar and syntaxUse detail, dialogue, and description to support your ideas.Use direct quotations from the movie review and your readings, using APA citation style
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.