c) John James announced he is running for the Senate in Michigan against Gary Peters. Though it is early, his committee wants to know how the Michigan public feels about him. So the survey’s main question is: “If the 2020 Michigan Senate election was held today, who would you vote for: John James or Gary Peters?” It is early, so they just want some early numbers and are not too worried about accuracy. Thus their allowable error (precision) will be a modest 2.5% and they are establishing a 90% level of confidence. Working with an estimate based on maximum heterogeneity, how large should the simple random sample be?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.