This week you learned about organizational change while wrapping up the final reading of this course. This term is an important one as it concludes your learning in the HRM program. Taking what you have learned this term, you will develop a business strategy plan for a local organization of your choice. This should be an established organization in your area and may be one you are familiar with or one you want to learn about.
Your work should include the following:
· Conduct an interview with the business owner or manager of the organization. Use this as an opportunity to learn more about the business.
· Evaluate the organization’s motivation, innovation strategy and people strategy.
· Explain how the organization monitors ethics.
· Discuss the organization’s corporate social responsibility plan.
· Discuss the culture of the organization.
· Analyze an organization’s environment.
· Evaluate the organization’s competitive position and possibilities, potential generic strategies for an organization, potential value disciplines for an organization, and potential grand strategies for an organization.
· Discuss the organizational change management strategies the company has in place.
· Create a recommendation for improvement in the area’s in which you feel the company could improve.
· Your proposal should be a minimum of 12 written pages following APA format.
· Create a recorded presentation that is a minimum of 10 minutes in length that includes an analysis of the organization as well as your recommendations to be given to the business owner or manager.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.