1:)Brainstorm/scattershoot and list at least 10 concepts/detailed facts/historical evidence about key changes in government from 1770 to 1850. Make sure that you provide a mixture of big picture concepts and specific detailed facts (not all one or the other).2;)Brainstorm/scattershoot and list at least 10 concepts/detailed facts/historical evidence about concepts of citizenship, civics, and political rights of Americans from 1770-1850. Make sure that you provide a mixture of big picture concepts and specific detailed facts (not all one or the other).3:)Look at the lists you created in the first two questions and consider the prompt. Identify three broad categories that you could develop in writing an essay over the prompt. These will be the three key points of your thesis and each key point will then be developed more fully in its own paragraph in the body (rule of three analytical essay style). Therefore, you should pick key concepts that you have the most evidence for and which most directly address the prompt. Here is where concept mapping might come in handy.To answer this question, simply list (by number) your three broad categories4:) Now write a proper rule of three thesis statement using the three broad categories you identified in the previous question.5:)Choose ONE of the key points from your thesis statement in the previous question. Now you need to think about the paragraph of the body you will write about this key point. Remember that the first sentence in a body paragraph will be the thesis statement about the key point. It should give the big picture argument and provide change over time analysis. Then you should have a minimum of three supporting pieces of evidence for your argument. Again, you must have a change over time analysis as you explain how your evidence supports your argument.In the answer box below, I want you to provide the following information to outline your paragraph (be sure to number your evidence in your answer):Thesis statement of paragraph: Evidence 1:Explanation of how Evidence 1 supports your argument (no more than 2 sentences):Evidence 2:Explanation of how Evidence 2 supports your argument (no more than 2 sentences):Evidence 3:Explanation of how Evidence 3 supports your argument (no more than 2 sentences):
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.