Below is the statement with information for the questions below. I was hoping someone would be able to double check questions a.-i. As well as helping me figure j. A standardized visual working memory test has a population mean (μ) of 15 and a standard deviation (σ) of 8. Because the scores are normally distributed, the whole distribution of scores can be converted into a Z distribution. Each raw score in the original distribution has a corresponding Z score in the Z distribution. The Z distribution has symmetrical bell shape with known properties, so it’s possible to mathematically figure out the percentage of scores within any specified area in the distribution. a. John has a score of 13. What is John’s Z score? b. What is the percentage of students that score lower than John?c. Based on the Z table, if 1000 students take the test, how many of them would likely score above John’s score? (Round the answer to a whole number) d. Tom has a score of 25. What is Tom’s Z score? e. What is the percentage of students that score lower than Tom?f. Based on the Z table, if 1000 students take the test, how many of them would likely score below Tom’s score? (Round the answer to a whole number)g. What is the percentage of students that score between John and Tom? h. Anna scores at the 90th percentile on this exam, what is her Z score?Hint: A score at 90th percentile means 90% of the scores are below this score.i. Based on the result of the previous question, what is Anna’s raw score of working memory?j. What would be the median raw score on this exam?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.