Based on your reading of Chapter 8 in Essaying the Past: How to Read, Write, and Think about History, your consideration of feedback received on your Week 1 Assignment, and your on-going research, compose a paper that includes the following:A one-paragraph preliminary introduction to your topic. Refine the explanation of historical and/or historiographical context provided for your Week 1 Assignment in accordance with recommendations from your instructor and your expanded understanding of your topic. A preliminary analytic thesis statement. An outline or synopsis of how you will make your case, citing at least five specific primary source documents and/or scholarly sources that will help you support your argument. An expanded annotated bibliography, totaling eight sources. Include approved work as well as revisions to the sources from the Week 1 Assignment, and find additional sources you plan to use for your project. You must include at least two primary sources, along with relevant scholarly articles, chapters, or books. Each entry in the annotated bibliography should be three to five sentences in length and summarizes the contents of each source and its relevance to the topic. Include the title of the source, author, publisher, place, and date of publication in APA style (Links to an external site.) or according to the Chicago Manual of Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Provide a title page formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) or according to the Chicago Manual of Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.