Attached the requirements
Attached the requirements
Write a two page mathematical autobiography that must include the following—some of my thoughts are highlighted in yellow and must be included in the paper but build upon more. Include some of your early experiences, some experiences with teachers (in any grade) both good and bad I never had good experiences in math I was always very nervous about doing any type of math and the resulted in me giving up on myself and not trying in elementary and middle school. I think that I am good at it but I just do not give myself enough credit and lack the confidence. I did not have any teachers when I was young who really gave me the confidence or told me I was doing a good job which looking back is sad and I hope to instill confidence into my future students. How your attitude towards mathematics has changed over the years and why or why you don’t like it. I am still very nervous when it comes to doing math but am willing to try and often I gain some confidence in doing math. What feels good about doing math or learning math and teaching it- It feels good to have math finally click and to be able to see that the struggle was worth it and even if I didn’t get it correct at first I can try again and will succeed. I want to teach that to my students as well. They can try again and do not need to feel bad about not getting it. What is scary for you- It is scary to feel overwhelmed by math and that is how I feel sometimes. It is scary to think that you might not understand and being afraid to ask for help. What is exciting for you- It is exciting to “get it” Please include some info on your experiences with math in college- I have taken a few math courses in college now and have passed each one. At the beginning of each course I panic and worry so much, but the concepts we talk about seem to come back to me and I succeed in each lesson. We are currently working on Geometry in a math course I am taking and I really like it. Is there an aspect that interests you? Perhaps some math face, some applications of math or some topic within math? The topic within math that I am really interested in is Geometry. I like looking at lines, shapes and things like angles. What do you believe math is, How would you define math to someone who doesn’t know anything about it? I do not have an answer for this so I will need your help
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.