Attached the book. You must finish reading the book before you write the essay. Also attached the requirement. pls also follow the requirement.- In two, double-spaced pages, summarize the main arguments of Liang Heng andJudith Shapiro?s Son of the Revolution. In the paper, The professor looking for clear evidence you understood their thesis, a concise summation of their arguments (choosing which of their many arguments to summarize is as important as the summary itself), a clear sense of the relationships between their arguments(use your transition sentences effectively), and the use of non-judgmentallanguage. You are specifically being asked to summarize his arguments, not toevaluate them. -Dont summarize the book! The purpose is to analyze the writer’s arguments assumptions! the purpose of this assignments for you to analyze each of our respective supplementary texts , answer question derived from your critical analysis of the text, you analysis should then rely upon evidence drawn from the text to substantiate your claims/arguments .
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.