At the beginning of Chapter 1, you watched the video, “Between Two Worlds,” where young people express their sense of being bicultural. Also, you read the poem: ( which is interTed below) Bilingual that addresses the issue of being bilingual. 1. In your opinion, what advantages or disadvantages does being bicultural provide? 2. What are the advantages of being bilingual in this society? (Give details) 3. Do you think that your way of being and thinking would be different if you lived in a country in Latin America, instead of living in the United States? Why or why not? Explain your answer.BilingüeBy Por Alma Flor AdaBecause I speak spanish I can hear my grandmother’s stories and say family, mother, love. Because I speak English, I can learn from my teacher and say I love school. one Because I am bilingual, I can read books and books I have friends and friends, I enjoy songs and songs, games and games, and I have twice as much fun. And someday because I can speak two languages, I will be able to do twice as many things, help twice as many people, and do what it does twice as well.Part B.Write at least two to four paragraphs (at least 5 to 7 sentences per paragraph).Respond (in Spanish) to four of your classmates’ discussions within two days of the post due date.Substantial- thoughtful, original, relevant and contributes to the overall learning of the group.Thought-provoking- stimulates thinking and reasoning.Timely- post early to give your peers time to respond, this contributes to a rich discussion.Logical, concise and grammatically correct – write the discussion in a Word document so you can checks for Spanish grammar mistakes by using Spanish Spell check.Conveys “your presence”- reinforce your conclusions with real life and professional experiences.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.