Assignment: Write a research prospectus on the topic of your choosing but within the framework of HIST 7B (1876 to the present). Your topic MUST be cleared by me first.This prospectus is a proposal of a research project that is used to convince a reader that your project is worthwhile and can be successfully carried out. Within the proposal, you must complete preliminary research – through primary and secondary sources – to establish a basic framework of your project and to highlight your basic argument. You will need to write a short essay (two/three paragraphs) that fulfill the requirement set forth below. Additionally, you will need to find FIVE secondary sources (books, peer-review articles, etc) and THREE primary sources (newspaper article, documents, correspondence, etc). Requirements for your sources are listed below.Prospectus RequirementsWorking Title for your Project Essay (two/three paragraphs) containing the following:A statement on your topic that addresses a research question – What are you trying to achieve with this project? What is the goal? An overview of how your sources relate to your topic – How do your sources support your research question/topic? A summary of the research methods you might use to complete an actual research project What problems might you face in doing the research or completing? 3. Annotated BibliographyFIVE secondary sources (ie. Book, peer-reviewed, scholarly article, biography, essays, etc.) and a brief summary of the source. THREE primary sources (ie. First-hand account, interview, newspaper article, etc) and a brief summary of the source.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.