Interpretation of Results and DiscussionOnce an experiment has been conducted and the data has been analyzed, the results must be interpreted in order to determine if the hypothesis can be accepted or rejected and to compare the results with other work within the field. Data interpretation is generally presented in the discussion section of a scientific paper and is based on the results of the experiment in question.Begin this assignment by reading the “How Do I Write the…Discussion” as listed in your required readings. Then, read the scientific journal article from Farfán, Vargas, Duarte, and Real (2009) paying particular attention to how the discussion section is written. Write a two- to four-page discussion section based upon the results analyzed in the Week Three assignment. This section should provide a discussion surrounding the acceptance or rejection of the hypothesis tested in Weeks Two and Three, and provide justification for your decision. Additionally, a major part of the discussion should focus on putting the results into context. The discussion should connect with both the introduction and discuss how your findings compare to others in the field. You will need to utilize at least four scholarly sources to put your work into context. (You can utilize some sources from the introduction.) Finally, the discussion should also provide conclusions based on the data, discuss any confounding variables that may have been present, and discuss future steps that should be taken to strengthen the research. You should use the knowledge learned through this week’s readings to formulate an accurate and concise discussion. Reading through the discussion section of the paper by Farfán, Vargas, Duarte, and Real (2009) will provide you with a strong example of how a discussion section should be written. Your paper must be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.