Assignment Instructions1. Grammar Focus: Part 1This week please translate these sentences into Spanish to demonstrate your understanding of the present progressive tense and adjective agreement.Create a total of six sentences, three sentences for each concept.Adjective Agreement (using present tense forms of the verb SER)1. The roses are red and yellow.2. The sky is blue.3. The green frogs are big. Present progressive tense using ESTAR + VERB in the IENDO/ANDO ending:I am eating a salad.The children are swimming now. We are preparing three tests.For more explanation, visit:https://studyspanish.com/grammar/lessons/adj1https://studyspanish.com/grammar/lessons/presprog2. Grammar Focus: Part IIAnswer this question in a complete sentence in Spanish: ¿Qué estás haciendo en este momento?Please see attached grading rubrics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.