Assessment DescriptionMeeting the needs of diverse students in the classroom can be challenging without thoughtful planning to engage students in the learning process; especially in mathematics where the demonstration of learning by students is often paper/pencil activities.Teachers can often become stuck in a pattern of instructional methods without adjusting to the needs of the students. It is important to often reflect on teaching practices to ensure that all students are receiving the most effective and relevant education possible.Use “Paradise Canyon High School” scenario to inform the assignment.Write a 250-500 word summary response to the following: How can you build relevancy of the algebraic concepts that are being presented so students see the application and value of learning mathematics in an authentic way that is meaningful for them?How can you use data (pre- and post-summative assessments and formative assessments) to show growth and help students change their self-competency beliefs regarding their ability to do mathematics successfully?Creative opportunities inspire, motivate, and challenge people. How can you integrate creativity into this course to deepen learning, enrich concepts, make the concepts more interesting, strengthen problem-solving, encourage risk-taking, or build connections between concepts?How can you use this case study to improve your future instruction including using assessment data, providing feedback to students, and adjusting instruction to meet the needs of diverse students?APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.