As you go through the resources for this section, you will gain a better understanding of the following aspects of the Gospel of John:Origins of the Gospel: where and when written, original language, etc. Who was John writing for; what was his purpose. John’s writing style so that you will begin to recognize a few differences/similarities between John and the other gospels. How John portrays Jesus of NazarethSteps for achieving the objectivesComplete the following steps in the order listed and by the due dates listed below. Read Frontline: Gospel of John: The “Spiritual Gospel” (链接到外部网站。)链接到外部网站。 Read Frontline: Gospel of John (链接到外部网站。)链接到外部网站。 (Marilyn Mellows essay) The Gospel of John (including Introduction) in Complete Gospels (pages 205 – 254) Watch Jesus of Nazareth: Jesus brought before Pilate (链接到外部网站。)链接到外部网站。 (John 18)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.