Anyone with a business must make estimated tax payments four times over the year. An analysis of income tax returns from the previous year indicates that for a particular income classification, the amount of money owed to the government over and above the amount paid for the first three payments is approximately normally distributed with a mean of $650 and a standard deviation of $250. Please answer the following questions. Show the basic calculation(s) and answer for each question. (e.g. z = (15 – 20)/5 = 1.00 Probability = .3413What is the probability that a taxpayer will owe more than $400?What is the probability that a taxpayer will owe less than $325?What is the probability that a taxpayer will owe between $735 and $800?One taxpayer owed $1,050. How rare an event was that (i.e., what is the probability of an amount greater than $1050)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.