Answer the 5 following questions using at least 3-5 sentences. Include in each answer at least 1 reference to an element of your choosing from the Scaffolding History Outline as listed below. For each question consider what you have learned through your readings, class work, and discussions during Section Three about early American history. Each question is worth 2 points and you must cite evidence (in the form of names, legislation, etc.) from Section Three to support your conclusions and to receive full credit. Do not repeat subjects in your questions – each question must include its own content and not be repetitious of major content in another question. Number your answers to coordinate with the questions.Scaffolding History OutlineA. Apparatus: What organizational structures support this society?B. Beliefs: What philosophical ideals guide this society?C. Culture: What customs and traditions define this society?D. Development: What skills and technology direct this society?E. Economy: What trade patterns propel this society?Essay Questions1. How does personality and character affect presidential leadership in terms of success, challenges, and/or failures in office? Use specific examples from the lives of one or more presidents from Section Three of this course.2. Choose any piece of legislation (Northwest Ordinance of 1787, Monroe Doctrine, etc.) from the formation of the American government to the 1850s and explain its pros and cons and how it affected American politics, economy, etc.3. Choose any movement (2nd Great Awakening, Abolition, etc.) from Section Three up to the pre-Civil War era and explain its effects on American culture, growth, etc.4. What were the pros and cons to American expansionism and “manifest destiny” during the 1800s and what were some of the challenges politically, economically, culturally, etc.5. What was the American Renaissance and how did it affect American culture? Include specific names and/or titles as evidence.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.