Essays: (at least 300 words per prompt)
1. Explain the difference between homeostasis and disease? What is the difference between a chronic disease and an acute diseases? Can all diseases be cured (explain and give example)? Amy’s blood glucose remains elevated and rarely returns to normal. Why is this departure from homeostasis an important observation?
2. Why is AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) considered a syndrome and not a disease? How is HIV transmitted and how can transmission be reduced or prevented? Why is HIV’s attack on helper T cells so devastating to the entire immune system? Clark’s doctor explains that even though Clark has HIV/AIDS, he will not die from AIDS. Explain.
3. What causes the signs and symptoms of inflammation? List and discuss the six agents capable of stimulating an inflammatory response. Elle takes anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics to ease the pain and discomfort of rheumatoid arthritis. She knows these drugs will not cure the disease, yet her doctor prescribed them. Explain why.
4. What are the five classes of immunoglobulins and their function? Why does the body make five different classes of immunoglobulins? Immunologically speaking, is it likely a patient will catch a cold caused by the same virus twice? Please explain your ans
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.