: After reading Terry Mortenson’s Article on Creation (access the PDF link below), you must develop answers to the prompts below. Interact with specific details and issues raised in the assigned article as you answer each of the prompts. You are permitted to use outside scholarly sources and the Bible in your responses. Your initial thread should be at least 400 words.Explain the major arguments for a literal six-day creation. If you do not hold to a six-day creation, what are the major arguments for your viewpoint? What specific details or evidences most influence your understanding of the Genesis 1-2 text and your belief that the text should be read literally or figuratively? Explain your view on the age of the universe. What are the major arguments for your view? Explain what evidence shapes your view on the issue of the historicity of Adam and Eve. You should include scriptures from the Old Testament and New Testament.Reply Prompt: You will be required to reply to at least 1 other classmate’s thread in a minimum of 200 words. Be sure that your reply engages specific issues, questions, or passages related to the thread. Your reply must demonstrate that you have read the thread in its entirety and that you are providing thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts). Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday and submit your reply by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday.Mortenson DB1.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.