Location of Physical Unit Operations and Unit Processes in WWTP Flow Diagram Students: Draw flow diagram for the following process: CAS with/without sand filter SBR with/without tertiary treatment Comparison between conventional and SBR process. TypicalHydraulicProfileThrough TreatmentFacility Students: Comment on the hydraulic profile Hydraulic Profile Example To Chlorination To aeration tank Source, Metcalf and Eddy,1991 Source, Metcalf and Eddy,2013 Given: head loss (hL) between unit operation/process, tank loss, equipment loss, inlet/outlet loss, minor losses; pipe /valves, channel losses, etc. Find: WS elevation? Weir elevation ? Top of wall ? Students: Complete work calculation to the next unit process 5
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.