See questions below.According to the University of Nevada Center for Logistics Management, 6% of all merchandise sold in the United States gets returned. A Houston department store sampled 80 items sold in Januaryand found that 6 of the items were returned. (a) Construct a point estimate of the proportion of items returned for the population ofsales transactions at the Houston store. If required, round your answer to three decimal places. (b) Construct a 95% conﬁdence interval for the porportion of returns at the Houston store. If required, round your answer to three decimal places.ltol(o) Is the proportion of returns at the Houston store signiﬁcantly different from the returns for the nation as a whole? Provide statistical support for your answer. the null hypothesis. We – Select your answer – c conclude that the return rate for the Houston store is different than the U.S. national return rate. W J – Select your answer -rejectfail to reject
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.