A study of computer-assisted learning examined the learning of “Blissymbols” by children. Blissymbols are pictographs (think of Egyptian hieroglyphs) that are sometimes used to help learning-impaired children communicate. The researcher designed two computer lessons that taught the same content using the same examples. One lesson required the children to interact with the material, while in the other the children controlled only the pace of the lesson. Call these two styles “Active” and “Passive.” Children were assigned at random to Active and Passive groups. After the lesson, the computer presented a quiz that asked the children to identify 56 Blissymbols. Here are the numbers of correct identifications by the 24 children in the Active group:The 24 children in the Passive group had these counts of correct identifications:Is there good evidence that active learning is superior to passive learning? SOLVE: What is the test statistic? Give your answer to two decimal places.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.