See questions below.A shareholders‘ group, in lodging a protest, claimed that the mean tenure for a chief executive ofﬁcer (CEO) was at least nine years. A survey of companies reported in The Wall Street Journal founda sample mean tenure of)? = 7.07 years for CEOs with a standard deviation of s = 6.38 years. (a) Choose the correct hypotheses that can be used to challenge the validity of the claim made by the shareholders’ group. Ho: u – Select your answer – c ‘ years Ha: u – Select your answer – c l . years(b) Assume that 85 companies were included in the sample. What is the p value for your hypothesis test? If required, round your answer to four decimal places.(c) At a = 0.01, what is your conclusion? We – Select your answer – ¢ the null hypothesis. We – Select your answer – ¢ conclude that the mean tenure for a CEO is shorter than nine years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.