A scientist is testing the effectiveness of Drug X on cancer. She gives a small amount of the drug to mice that have cancer. She gives each mouse a different amount from 1 to 10 grams, and then measures the size of the tumor in each mouse before the drugs and two weeks after the drugs. She gives one of the mice sugar instead of Drug X. What is her dependent variable in this experiment?A. The mouse that received sugar instead of Drug X.B. The size of the tumor before Drug X.C. The amount of Drug X given to the mice.D. The size of the tumor after Drug X.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.