Give an interpretation for this confidence interval. andA study of peach trees showed that the average number of peaches per tree was 500. The standard deviation of the population is 200. A scientist wishes to find the 95% confidence interval for the mean number of peaches per tree. How many trees does she need to sample to be accurate within 16 peaches per tree? Show your work.A sample of 25 different payroll departments found that the employees worked anaverage of 270.3 days a year with a standard deviation of 23.8 days. What is the 90%confidence interval for the…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.