A person placed on an extension of 25 lights that are placed in a series circuit, the extension stops functioning when one or more of the 25 lights are going bad. The extension stops working and a person examines it and informs them that it has four fused (bad) lights, but does not tell them where they are. The person takes four new lights (that works) to replace the bad four, decides to do it at random, and removes four of the 25 lights and replaces them.A. In how many different ways could that person select the four 4 lights of the extension that he is going to replace?B. In how many different ways could that person select the four 4 lights he will replace so that none of the four 4 that are selected are fused?C. In how many different ways could that person select the four 4 lights he will replace so that only two of those four 4 are fused?D. What is the probability that the person will operate the extension after selecting four 4 lights at random and replacing them with new lights?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.