can someone explain the below question thanks A nationwide sample ofinfluential Liberals and Conservatives was asked as a part of a comprehensive survey whether they favouredlowering environmental standards so that high-sulphur coal could be burned in coal-fired power plants. The results were: Liberals ConservativesNumber sampled 341 369Number in favour 88 132 At the 0.02 level of signiﬁcance, can we conclude that there is a larger proportion of Conservatives in favour of lowering thestandards? Calculate and interpret the pvalue. a. State the decision rule. (Round the final answer to 3 decimal places.) H0 is rejected if 2— than . b. Compute the pooled proportion. (Round the final answer to 4 decimal places.) Pooled proportion c. Compute the value of the test statistic. (Negative answer should be indicated by a minus sign. Round the final answer to 2decimal places.) Value of test statistic d. What is your decision regarding the null hypothesis? Decision (Click to select) : e. Calculate the p-value. (Round the z—value to 2 decimal places. Round the final answer to 4 decimal places.) pvalue is: |:|
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.