A manufacturing company uses crates to transport boxes of supplies. two crates can hold 250 boxes. If the company needs to ship 875 boxes, how many crates will they need ?This is a math question posted by student Id number 280076.The solution is provided below starting with an explanation and a simplified calculation.This is a very simple quetion that help the student answer what if question given some information about a the relationship between one variable and another variable.By easily comparing the variables, the student is able to come up with solution very easily. If two crates are needed to hold 250 boxes, then it means that one crate can hold 125 boxes which means that 7 crates can hold 875 boxes. All the calculations are well indicated on the answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.