A manufacturer of smartphones is interested in designing a new phone around the way a typical customer would use it. One of the most important characteristics for any smartphone is battery life since every activity on a smartphone draws power from the battery in some way. This is especially true for those who use their phones heavily for texting, social media, gaming, etc.In a marketing research survey, the manufacturer asked a random sample of 25 smartphone owners who consider themselves “heavy users” to run an app on their phone that would record the time the phone is used for various activities (but, for privacy reasons, not record what that activity was). The company decides to first examine the total minutes used in all activities. The sample mean number of minutes of total use from the 25 users was 123.5, with a standard deviation of 29.2 minutes. Find the upper bound of a 90% confidence interval for the true mean total time that smartphones are used by the population of “heavy users” to one decimal place. Take all calculations toward the answer to three (3) decimal places.I keep missing the upper and lower bound questions, not sure where I am going wrong. Please help
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.