A local cooking school offers classes to teach their future chefs about the impact of their menu choices on the environment. The instructor has asked that you be a guest presenter during the next class to help explain where the ingredients of the dish came from and the environmental impacts associated with each of them.Choose 1 of the following for your presentation:A 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation with narration and detailed speaker notesA 3- to 4-minute videoChoose an entrée for your presentation. Select from rainbow trout, Chilean sea bass, or Caesar salad (which includes anchovy, Parmesan cheese, oil, lettuce, and egg).Include the following for each entrée:Explain the ingredient’s journey from source to plate. Consider where the ingredient is harvested or caught, the way it is transported to the restaurant it is served in, and how long that journey takes.Identify the ingredient’s environmental impacts from agriculture and farming strategies, toxins introduced into the environment, impacts of transportation, and the ingredient processing. Consider how the aquaculture or commercial fishing methods impact the environment such as the impact of fish farms on wild populations, a species vulnerability to fishing pressure, and how bycatch may be impacting the environment.Discuss how easily available the ingredient is for different populations around the world. Consider how easy it is to purchase the ingredient, the demand globally (its popularity), and how seafood seasons affect its availability.Format your references according to APA guidelines. Include a reference slide if you choose a PowerPoint presentation.Review Record a slide show with narration and slide timing for instructions on adding narration to a PowerPoint presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.